Monday, October 15, 2012

Ye Olde Tyme Fashions

I get a kick out of these mid-20th century fashion videos - I find them endearingly goofy.


Item 1:  Yeah I got a upside-down basket on my head - you still wish you could be as cool as me!





Item 2: The poor first model has a major wedgie





Item 3: - sweet - one of these women wears a hoodie





Item 4: a truly bizarre Punch & Judy bathing cap fashion show 




Item 5: look out fellas - pantaloons!





Item 6: what can I do to be glamorous? But dayam the Glamour Lady is rocking some severe shoulder pads.






Item 7: everybody in leather!





Item 8: fashions are so gay this summer! Congratulations on your big dippy blue hat!




I assume it's actually "dieppe blue" because dippy doesn't quite do it justice.

And all these lovely young models from the past are old now, so old -  old or DEAD!

This is why I can't have nice things.