Friday, October 24, 2014

Busy busy busy!

No I am not becoming a Bokononist, I am just really busy, between cleaning my house because I have a houseguest coming (which is always a huge undertaking thanks to my inability to do maintenance cleaning), then I have a 5K to run tomorrow morning (which is fortunately no longer a huge deal any more since my trainer - aka my daughter - has me running 5 miles every week now), then I have to get out the NYCPlaywrights weekly email blast as I do every Saturday, then I'm joining my friend Starra in upstate New York at a bed and breakfast, then Monday of course is the big MITF awards show. I don't expect to actually win any awards and we only get five minutes to perform from the JULIA & BUDDY script, and then there's all the agita I'm getting from people involved in the show, so it's more of a hassle than anything else.

Luckily I took the day off from work on Tuesday.